Wednesday 13 June 2012

Quick post…

tonight as my bed is calling.

This weeks card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters blog is ‘Bunting’.

For this challenge I have used the birds from one of my Christmas digi stamps to hold the bunting.

card challenge 005A very easy card to make consisting of die cut shapes for the background.

card challenge 006Glamour dust covered birds.

card challenge 008Scalloped edge triangles.

card challenge 007Punched and embossed flowers.

card challenge 009and a few hand drawn swirls. Done, sorted. You could change the colours of the papers to adapt to different occasions – gold tones for Golden wedding, reds for Valentines day & Ruby Wedding and so on.

Thanks for stopping by

Gayle x     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle! This card is absolutely STUNNING! Just look at all of those gorgeous and yummy flowers! And I love banners! I have never seen a banner on a more elegant card!
    I hope that you have a good night!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete