Sunday 12 June 2011

Dancing ………

Hi again

Three posts in three days! I don’t know what’s come over me. Too much time on my hands? No, nothing worth watching on the box, and I had a blitz yesterday on my day off and tidied up and sorted out a lot of my craft stash. I made my mind up to get rid of all of my old magazines – well I did keep some. The recycle men are going to have a fit when they see the amount of bags from one house! It does feel good when you’ve had a good clear out.

Anyway this post is showing the last class I taught at Scrapbook Sisters using one of my latest digital images from my Dancing Couples. These can be used for anniversaries, those ‘big’ birthdays, weddings etc.

may 2011 042This first one is coloured with copics and a piece of ribbon is threaded through the card for the shawl.

may 2011 044The chandeliers' stamped onto the   backing paper and Diamond Dust added to the them and the bottom of the dress and shoes. The gentleman is coloured with grey tones giving the empathise to the lady.

may 2011 043 

I will share the other images over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by again

Gayle x

No comments:

Post a Comment