Wednesday 2 March 2011

‘Spring’ card challenge

Hi all.

Long time no post again! Must do better.

Anyway Scrapbook Sisters latest card challenge is ‘Spring’ so I thought I’d have a go at some blossom. This what I came up with.

cards 041

I drew out the branch and leaves and coloured them with Copics.

cards 043

I then drew the blossoms in different sizes with some extra petals layered on the top to give it a bit of dimension.

cards 044cards 042

And a bit of faux cross stitching to finish it off.

If you haven't joined in any of their challenges  do have a go. Its great to see everyone's different styles and their take on each challenge.

Thanks for stopping by   

Gayle x

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Gayle, love the blossoms and the leaves, perfect card for the challenge Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gayle.........
    This is stunning!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete