Sunday 30 January 2011

Bad Blogger

Hi. Apologies for the extreme lack of posts lately, but I’m back and will try to keep it up. I have been taking lots of pictures with what I’ve been up to so so I can’t use that as an excuse! 

Tonight I’ll start with the challenge that is currently running on Scrapbook Sisters website ‘Add a little friend’. I thought I would do something a little different so this what I came up with.

jan 11 084I used one of my Digi Mask stamps which are available at Scrapbook Sisters coloured it with Copics, cut it out and added some ribbon. I traced the leaves to add a border down the side of the card and coloured in grey tones.

jan 11 086The ‘ little friend’ is a Ladybird made from half a red wooden bead with black enamel dots and little wire antennae. The pictures are a bit on the dark side as I took them in the morning before I went to work so the light was rather poor.

Tomorrow I will share a card I have just finished for a work colleague. Hes 21 tomorrow. Oh to be that age again. I am really pleased with how it came out – all will be revealed tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by

Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Gayle,so special. Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Gayle, I've loved the cards I've made with the new digi's and am looking forward to the release of the next set :-)
    Hope you are OK, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce to see you blogging again Gayle. Can't wait to see more of your work. xxx

    ReplyDelete