Tuesday 12 October 2010

We Will Miss You…..

Hi everyone.

 

The card I am sharing tonight is one I made a couple of weeks ago for a colleague at work. She  is a lovely lady and one of those people for whom nothing is too much trouble.my cards 075

The papers used were from Papermania ‘simply elegant’ 8 x 8” paper pad. I die cut the flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers dies. The circles were cut using the new lacy circle nestabilities, one in white and one in Maroon card and layered.

my cards 081

my cards 078

The butterflies were stamped onto acetate using Stazon and coloured behind with alcohol inks.

my cards 079Beads and Glossy accents used to finish of the flower centres.

Thanks for stopping by

 

Oh just noticed over 1000 visits to my little ol’  blog – thanks everyone.

Gayle x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card as always Gayle, love the colours of this one, really calming, wish I could stamp on acetate like that, mine always go smudgy!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card Gayle - I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant,I love the acetate butterfly and if you get fed up with your new Nesties,I can always find a place for them in my drawer! Here's hoping,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gayle - a really lovely card with lots of elements, all clearly explained - thanks! I particularly like the butterfly and the use of the two circles together.

    ReplyDelete