Sunday 10 October 2010

Christmas…………

Is my favourite time of the year for card making. The trouble is that I make so many cards for classes etc that my own cards to send are made in a mammoth sprint just before Christmas. Every year I say that I’m going to start earlier but never do- maybe next year!

Anyway tonight I am sharing one of the cards I made for the demos at Scrapbook Sisters crop in September.

my cards 040I cut out some leaf shapes from white crepe paper and coloured  them with red and green copics. The centre of the Poinsettia was a punch, you know the one that looks like a ‘splatter’ but makes great flower centres and this was also coloured with copics.

my cards 038Dusted with a little glitter.

my cards 042The music paper was from the ‘Jolly Happy Christmas 6x6"paper pads  from Dovecraft. The top and bottom of the paper is torn, rolled and inked. Simples!

my cards 041 Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Gayle and looks even better in person. You can see Gayles card in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - it looks stunning and so affective - you are so imaginative! x

    ReplyDelete