Friday 17 September 2010

Challenge No.2

Tonight I am posting the card I made for Scrapbook sisters Card Challenge No.2. The theme this week is ‘Scalloped circles’. If you haven't entered a card yet,  what are you waiting for – somebody has to win lovely craft goodies and it could be you.

my cards 059For this one the base card was an easel card. I used the scalloped circles nesties and cut the centres out using the plain circles. I stamped around the edge of the scallops with the larger snowflake stamp from one of the Nitwits Christmas clear stamp sets. Added some grey copic toning and finished with Glamour Dust.

my cards 060The centre and the base of the card are the large snowflake finished with a clear crystals.

my cards 062

my cards 061

my cards 063

The scallops create  a lacy look  which is quite a pretty effect. You could adapt this look for borders around your cards (instead of a scallop edge punch) or around your photos.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Gayle x

1 comment:

  1. having seen it in the flesh, so to speak, the photos don't do it justice! It's lovely Gayle!

    ReplyDelete