Monday 2 August 2010

Favourite stamp

Apologies for the lack of posts lately but I had been preparing for my class at Scrapbook sisters. I will share these with you at a later date. So in the meantime I will share a couple more cards featuring my favourite stamp with you ‘Paris’ by Stamps Happen.

P1060652P1060657

I stamped them on to watercolour paper and water coloured them using the Adirondak and Distress Ink pads. The brooch was centred with tiny beads and I cut out some strands of a pink feather and added them with Glossy Accents. Now I have my Copics I will have a go this week and colour the same image and see what I end up with. I will also hopefully do the same with a couple of my Fashion Stamps I designed.

Hope everyone has a good week. Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gayle, I love that image, it's so elegant, classy and timeless. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing these coloured with copics and what you classes you have been running

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is one of my favourites too - also love the New York one aswell. Painting with Adirondak inks is got to be one of my favourite techniques - such great effects!

    ReplyDelete