Saturday 8 May 2010

Letters Cards

 

Its been a while but I’ve found a disc with a couple of my letter cards I did for a friend, so I thought I’d share them with you until I can get more recent work posted. Still works in progress I’m afraid, Oh if only there were a few more hours in a day!!!

This 1st one was for a birthday. I have used one of the forever friends stamps and coloured it using water colour pencils (this was before I discovered Copics!) The bear and present were decoupaged. The flowers are from one of my own stamp sets and they are held in place with a tiny brad.

cards 001

 cards 015

This 2nd card was for a new baby. I think the beautiful elephant is from Penny Black. Again water coloured. The papers are from DCWV - Nanas Nursery (Boy) . A beautiful range of papers.

cards 016cards 017 cards 020

Very simple cards but can be adapted to suit all ages and occasions.

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards Gayle, just wish I'd got on one of the classes! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards Gayle, I also wish I'd managed to do one of these classes!xx

    ReplyDelete