Monday 19 April 2010

Christmas wedding

This was the card I made for my sister to give the happy couple for a Christmas wedding we went to. The flowers were made from torn circles of card in various sizes and I threaded through little stamens I had from my days of sugar crafting. The flowers were then dusted with Glamour Dust. This second card was made using one of my Fashion Stamps.

The colour theme for the wedding was white and deep red. The pictures aren’t brilliant as still trying to work out the newish camera.

wedding and christmas 071

It was a beautiful wedding at Brands Hatch Place. Fantastic venue.

2 comments:

  1. Whooooooo!!! Your first real posting. Well done. Can't wait to see all your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you Julie, I'm getting there slowly but surely

    ReplyDelete